Friday, July 27, 2012

A Little back story and thenTransRockies 2012

New Moon, New Bike, New TR Course, New Post! This is going to be good. "So be a long time since I left ya With a strong rhyme to step ta" Thought I would actually try this again. Going to try the short and sweet angle and maybe keep up with it. Been a good spring and summer. Training volume way down, fun factor way up, good head space, and the new ride is well......after 20 min it felt like "my bike"
Finding there is a lot of fast in PHUN. Started the year with a boys trip to Sedona. My brothers first bike trip and it was awesome. For a flatlander he sure can descent well. Andrew and Jason were perfect compadres for this. Lots of laughs!!!
Went back south to Phoenix and met up with the girls. They were riding awesome and it's so fun to see other people on our little "camps" Took them to Los Favritos. Best burritos ever.
Rode a lot for fun and even had my first shuttle run ever!!! Was my bday weekend and Zeech, Lance, Di, Rob, Marty, My Bro Mark, and Alana of course. it's in June so of course it rained. Didn't affect us one bit.
Race season has been very very good to me. Alana and I did a team for Salty Dog. good for the head and got to watch and support those who have helped me over the years. I think i will back story each day and update as well. Already have the thoughts but it's time to go for ice cream. Happy Cow here we come!!!

1 comment:

  1. "The summer of Jeff" -- I love it!! The shots look like a great time ... enjoy!

    ReplyDelete