Monday, March 19, 2007

Would you like to look at the menu??

Would you like to look at the menu??

This is part of what I plan to eat for the 8 days. I will still make my trusty PB&J. I will also make sandwhiches, eat fruit at the checkpoints/aid stations, have liquid fuel in my bottles and eat breakfast and dinner.

As the race is long we will need lots of calories from different sources.

Yes, that's right there are over 32 gels there. Any one want to ride behind me? Darrell has graciously offered to lead the charge.

Jeff

3 comments:

  1. Soy Sauce? Crazy MoFo.
    Take it to da Bridge Moose.

    Luke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez coach, when do I get to eat that much????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah and why did you buy Beef Jerky??? You could have just raided our freezer!!!

    ReplyDelete