Sunday, March 18, 2007

The Start of Jeff's Big Day Out


This blog was created to keep my friends and family updated while I am on my Big Day Out!


I will be travelling to South Africa to ride in an endurance mountain bike race called the Cape Epic. The race is an eight day stage race that travels 866 km and 13 000 vertical meters. My friend Darrell asked me to do this way back in November and for some reason I said "sure".


We have both completed several TransRockies, which is a similar race right here in B.C./Alberta.


I am going to try to keep everyone updated as I participate in this great event.


I hope you enjoy!!


Jeff

3 comments:

  1. Have fun Jeff, kick some South African rear end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff Jeff, good luck from Lucy and the Meaford Gang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see what that tight butt of yours can do!! Good luck Jeffy.

    ReplyDelete