Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Dirty Little Secret

So what do you get when you cross a swimmer, a biker, and a runner????

Nope, wrong!

Just a guy doing his "Thing".

I always start running after the TransRockies to change it up and to get the legs used to it for Cyclocross season. But this year I went home to my parents lake in Ont. and did some open water swimming. I loved it!!!

I have kept up the swimming with my sister in law and now Ryan, and Cesar. The Kid (Ryan),

Soooooooo, Xterra is coming up this weekend and I am so not ready for it. 3 weeks of training is, well, binge training.

Truth be told it is not the distance or the race it's the cold!!! A 3C low over night and 14C high. I know I won't be able to use my hands at all after the swim which will make for a spicy MTB ride. Not very "hard man", but hey i am doing this for fun right???



I have possibly 3 more swims to get ready.

I may or may not. i guess we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment