Monday, February 12, 2024

Take A Mindful Moment if you like.....

Well is certainly has beeen a minute or 2 since my last Blog. I doubt anyone even does this but I am gonna. I have not had a social media presence in some time, and it was intentional. I found myself envious of other's "digital life". This brought up reminating questions like: why can't I afford that, why can't I be that fit, man that person eats really interesting food. I decided to stop posting, but more importantly I stopped scrolling. I had enough going on thast I didn't need the addiction or mental health issues that do with apps that sare designed to hook you up to the dopamine drip. I recntly got back on SM in support of my dear friends at TransRockies Race Events. Together we have created the 24in24. I am racing all of their Multi Day events, yes even the running ones, in 2024. Cmes to 24 TR races starts. Of course I want people to know how great their events are, having participated in more than I can remember, seriously, since 2004. So SM is the marketing of the day and I posted some photos, and clips. I then found that I would waste, yes waste 10 to 15 min scrolling, and half seem to be advertisements not my peeps. I light of a recent tragic event, I have decided that I can no longer enable a vice that may potentially cause harm to someone. I have decided to go old school and actually write to you instead. I really do hope that you intentionally, ( yes, here come all the buzz words), take some time and sit still, mind and body, to read and enjoy. Be Well Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment