Thursday, March 4, 2010

Morning Life

Well we are supposed to be here:











Drinking these:








But a passport expired and we had to delay for a week. Oh well, lot to do around the house and with no classes this week we are working hard.

I decided to go for a run this morning. I am trying to get up early and get to it. The Kid, who's house we are staying at, lives right by Fish Creek Park. Within 7 minutes I was running on dirt. Within 9 minutes I was flat on my ass on a slippery section of ice.

Beautiful morning, quiet woods, tranquillity and I turn the corner and literally almost run into:



There was a small group of them and they did not seem to afraid of me. I got within 8 feet of one before he/she decided to flip me the white tail and jet.

What a start to the day. Off I go to construct a wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment